Granger Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Granger Chamber of Commerce award is a $1000.00 scholarship provided to one graduating Granger High School student who is enrolled, or is expecting to enroll, as a full-time student in a postsecondary institution of higher education (two-or-four-year college, university, business college school, or vocational technical college institute).
Scholarship awards will be made on the basis of:
- GPA Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA. Please submit a copy of your high school transcripts.
- Personal Resume This should include your extracurricular activities, a list of accomplishments during your high school years and any employment experience.
- Personal Statement This should highlight your career goals and include what it has meant to you to attend high school in the community of Granger.
- Letters of Recommendation Applicants need to submit two letters of recommendation. One must be from a school employee. The other can be from someone you know in the community. Neither letter can be from a family member
Mail application to:
Granger Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 187
Granger, WA 98932
- Please include the form below with your application packet.
- DEADLINE is February 28th, 2023. Application packets must be postmarked by this date.
- Scholarship will be presented at the Chamber Banquet on March 18, 2023.